Vakna - Crossover - Surfboard Wakesurf Board and Kneeboard
- All Astar boards use the Astar Ethos; Create boards for riding wakes and waves with the perfect combination of Performance, Safety and Fun.
- The Vakna series uses a combination of the three in its design elements, however it has more of a push towards performance.
- Brandon Foster designed.
- Focused on performance, more than the Fun and Safety elements of the Astar Ethos Graph.
- Available in - 5'3" and 4"
- ‘Afoam’, Astars designer foam.
- Tight-celled, beaded arcel-polypropylene blend
- Water tight
- Industry leading memory for flexibility
- Superior buoyancy
- Made right here in The USA.
- 1/4" bass stringer made here in The USA
- High quality glassed epoxy deck and bottom with custom color by Color Wheel Glassing
- Two 8 Lb PE (polyethylene) rails
- SR TECH Rails
- 5 Future fin boxes, made here in The USA
- Safety, speed, function, strength and beauty.
- High-end board feel due to its construction and design, even though it has soft rails.
- Incredible twist and memory flex for wakesurfing, surfing and kneeboarding, not be found anywhere else in the industry.
- Years of design refinement has allowed the Astar team to create softrail boards that perform at high performance levels. Riders don't have to give up performance in lieu of fun and safety.
- Forgiving on the body when riding, due to its soft rail material.
- Soft rails = Protect the rider, other riders around them and your boat.
- Soft rails = Protect your board from accidental drops, door slams or rail accidents.
- Soft rails lower riders fear of injury.
- Shape and design allow the rider to also focus more on enjoying the ride
- Get on this board and you will find it hard not to want to mess around and have some fun….