Vakna - Soft Rail - Slick Bottom and Top - DS Wakesurf Board
- All Astar boards use the Astar Ethos; Create boards for riding wakes and waves with the perfect combination of Performance, Safety and Fun.
- The Vakna series uses a combination of the three in its design elements, however it has more of a push towards performance.
- Brandon Foster designed.
- Focused on performance, more than the Fun and Safety elements of the Astar Ethos Graph.
- Avaliable in 4' and 4'6"
- ‘Afoam’, Astars designer foam.
- Tight-celled, beaded arcel-polypropylene blend
- Water tight
- Industry leading memory for flexibility
- Superior buoyancy
- Made right here in The USA.
- 1/4" bass stringer made here in The USA
- Built using HDPE (high density polyethylene) deck and bottom
- Two 8 Lb PE (polyethylene) rails
- SR TECH Rails
- 4 Future fin boxes - quad set-up, made here in The USA
- Safety, speed, function, strength and beauty.
- High-end board feel due to its construction and design, even though it has soft rails w/ slick deck and bottom.
- Incredible twist and memory flex for wakesurfing, surfing and kneeboarding, not be found anywhere else in the industry.
- Years of design refinement has allowed the Astar team to create softrail w/ slick deck and bottomboards that perform at high performance levels. Riders don't have to give up performance in lieu of fun and safety.
- Forgiving on the body when riding, due to its soft rail material.
- Soft rails = Protect the rider, other riders around them and your boat.
- Soft rails = Protect your board from accidental drops, door slams or rail accidents.
- Soft rails lower riders fear of injury.
- Shape and design allow the rider to also focus more on enjoying the ride
- Get on this board and you will find it hard not to want to mess around and have some fun….